Friday, May 24, 2013

13 Years Old

This is Colin's favorite new thing to do, stand up by the tool bench.  
Before I forget, Colin is into imitating sounds.  The funny part is when Blue is barking outside, Colin will make a barking sound that is similar.  It cracks me up.
Sunday when Colin woke up from his morning nap, Liam decided to climb in the crib with Colin and...
jump up and down like a crazy guy.  Colin thought it was pretty cool though.
Sunday afternoon we had a birthday party for Sadie.  I can't believe she is 13 year old!  It seems like she was just born.  Anyway, Liam enjoyed watching her open presents.
Then he decided she needed help
Colin felt that grandma's picture taking needed help so he offered his assistance.
This is Sadie's face unwrapping a box for a stroller tray.  It took her a minute to think to look inside the box.
She then realized that inside that silly box was a Kindle Fire.  We all pitched it to get her one.  She was NOT expecting it at all :)
Liam was pumped that she got a basketball for him to play with.
Liam sang happy birthday and watched her blow out the candles.  Once we got ready to cut the cake.  Grandma asked who wants cake.  Liam immediately said "Um Liam"  He was the first to respond!
Overall I think she had a pretty awesome day!
The boys went outside yesterday with Aunt Sadie while I was at work and she took some pictures of them.
Liam having fun with the cat.
Sweet baby boy
 I love this one!  It looks like he is saying "Wait, hold up, someone needs to bring me my ball"
Colin had his 9 month check up today!  He looks great and he weighs 21lbs and is 28 3/4 inches long.  So I was a little off on my at-home measurements!  He was 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight.  He as usual had a blast playing with the paper.
He's a sweet boy

No comments: