We left for our midwest trip Wednesday night. We decided to take a late flight in hopes that the kids would sleep. Colin slept the whole way and Liam slept about half the flight. Here they are playing cars in the airport.
We got into OKC and to the Jacobs household about 1:15 AM. We immediately went to bed. The kids woke up and played until about noon when we left to go to Wichita so I could be there in time for a bachelorette party. The next day, Friday, we had no wedding stuff in the morning, so we decided to walk across the street to the Museum of World Treasures. Liam asked us to take his picture with this replica of a dinosaur leg bone.

They had a bunch of things but the most appealing to the boys was the kids play area. Liam put on a quick puppet show.
Colin built a castle with his momma
Later that night was the rehearsal dinner. Liam instantly became friends with Ryan, the groom, and they played cars.
The bride to be fed little peanut.
When we got back to the hotel Chris was reading to the boys and Liam was being so cute putting his arm around his baby brother.
Love these guys
Saturday was the wedding and Chris took the boys to the Children's Museum while I got ready with the gals.
Liam met Scooby Doo.
Checking out a flight simulator, Liam strongly preferred to fly the plane straight to the ground.
Colin took a little nap
There was a little play room and Colin woke up for that
Liam playing
Chris sat with my friend Morgan and her husband. I was bummed at first that she didn't bring her little girls so I could meet them but it worked out because they helped Chris out with the boys. Thanks guys!! Morgan and one of my handsome little guys.
Liam and his dad took a little walk after the ceremony and before they got to eat among the flowers and gardens of the botanical gardens.
I failed to mention this above but I played volleyball with all these girls in Kansas. Last time I saw them was at Morgan's wedding five years ago!
Morgan, me, Shari, Stephanie, and Chandra
We stayed at a neat little hotel in Old
Town Wichita and every morning for breakfast we ended up at this water fountain with the boys. They loved it!
Town Wichita and every morning for breakfast we ended up at this water fountain with the boys. They loved it!
The wedding was beautiful and it was great seeing everyone. I have to give a shout out to my wonderful husband for taking care of the boys and leaving the wedding early so I could hang out. He was such a trooper all weekend and many of the other bridesmaids were very impressed with how awesome he was for helping out so much. Next up Oklahoma!
No comments:
Post a Comment