I have a couple more things I just need to jot down.
1. Liam has discovered the word "WHY". He asks over and over "WHY?" I don't even have answers anymore and he's only been doing it the last five days or so!
2. Lately, I will tell Liam what our plan is for the day and he says things like "Oh that's a good idea" or "That's a good plan" It cracks me up.
3. When we were at Grandma Snay's Saturday night Liam needed a drink and mom gave him a plastic Mickey Mouse coffee mug. Liam kept taking a sip of water and saying "Careful it's hot" or "I need a drink of my coffee" He kept referring to it as coffee. He also saw his "mug" in the dishwasher the other day and said he needed some coffee. I love how his imagination is growing.
4. Colin says "Mama" and is seems to be with purpose. I am not counting it as his first word yet but I am going to pay close attention :)
Sunday morning we went on a walk and then over to G&G Snay's so the boys could play outside in the shaded soft grass before it became to hot. Colin enjoyed eating his breakfast in the swing.
Later in the morning Chris and I dropped the boys off at G&G Casson's while we did a little shopping for the boys. I wanted to get Liam a little scooter because it's a little smaller and easier to maneuver than his bike and he attempted his cousin Westley's the night before and thought it was pretty cool. When we got back from the store it was nap time so we brought the boys home and surprised Liam when he woke up. Chris put it together and left the box for him to find.
Then Liam had to find the scooter. He was pretty quick and immediately looked in the laundry room.
He was pumped!
Colin got a drum set but I failed to get any pictures of him with it. Plus he was not nearly as interested in his because we went back over to G&G Casson's for him to open it and he was too busy riding Thomas.
Liam cuddled up with his dad and watched a little basketball. During a replay of Lebron blocking a shot Liam said "Oh Ya! Defense!" He was excited even though he didn't really know what just happened. He has just heard his daddy say it before.
Sweet boys in some new outfits from Grandma Casson
Yesterday I busted out the ball pit for the boys to play in. Colin was a little unsure at first and just sat down and banged two balls together.
When Liam finished breakfast he joined Colin and it became MUCH more exciting for him. I love this picture of Liam flying through air and Colin busting up laughing.
My babies
They do love each other most of the time.
Here's a little video for your enjoyement
Colin had his first taste of apple juice (diluted). This was his initial reaction.
He seemed to like it okay once he got used to it.
There was a living social deal a few weeks ago for a book with your kid's face pasted into the story. Liam seems to really enjoy Diego so I got him one. It arrived yesterday and I laughed so hard. It is super cute and Liam got a kick out it.
and another picture of Liam and Diego saving Zeena the Zebra
I mentioned a few blogs ago how Liam pretends to be a firefighter and slides down the porch swing pole, well here is a little video
These videos are from a while a go I just failed to post them.
Chris and Sadie playing Just Dance and Colin enjoying bath time.
No comments:
Post a Comment