Apparently, this is what Sadie and Liam do in their spare time. ipad camera fun.
Last Saturday G&G Casson brought us over a porch swing. The boys relaxed with Grandpa. Liam even felt the need to bring out his pillow and blanket.
This little fellow fell asleep on top of his elephant during nap time, Ha!
We took a little trip to the store and the boys enjoyed this...
One night last week we went over to G&G Snay's. Colin showed off his bear crawl.
and thoroughly enjoyed the swing. I don't think I have mentioned it before but Colin will get very upset if he is brought in the house and wants to be outside! Sometimes when we take out the trash he starts crying that we close the door and don't let him out! He likes being out in the fresh air!
Boys having fun
Liam swinging like a big boy
This boy has been eating a lot more solid foods lately. Today it was carrots, grapes, and cheese.
Wednesday we drove to Flagstaff because I had an appointment. While we were there we visited with Aunt Sandy and Uncle Larry. Liam was enjoying his time outside with Larry but kept coming in the house and slamming the door. I told him he needed to be gentle and he told me "No I need to close it loud so I can hear it" Ha! Then later we we pointed out a picture with pine trees and a fire, and told Liam we should call Uncle Larry (who used work for the US Forest Service). Liam quickly said "No Uncle Larry, Uncle Bob" Ha, Bob is a firefighter.
Friday the boys were getting along really well and played in the kitchen together. Liam was even giving drinks of water to Colin and then drinking some for himself. It was real water out of his sippy cup. He was being so sweet. Liam also held the phone to Colin's ear when the kitchen caught fire so he could call Fireman Sam.
I just sat back and soaked in this precious moment.
Colin tried out his walker. He is moving pretty well lately! He's also walking all around the furniture.
Liam was trying to play with his blocks but decided his brother was too destructive so he went and played on mom and dad's bed.
Super baby!
Thursday night Chris had a softball game and I was on my own to get the boys to bed. I convinced my mom to come help. Liam kept getting out of bed and finally my mom went in and sang to and with him. By the time they were done they had come up with their own little tune.
"Grandma and Liam we sing a little a song"
"Grandma and Liam that's how we get along"
Mom plans on adding more to it but that is it for now. Anyway it was really cute and Liam was even singing it later.
Friday I dressed Colin in some Nike workout shorts (pic below) and Liam told me "I want some cool shorts like Colin" Ha! I guess I will have to work on that one!
My sweet boys! Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment