Friday, June 21, 2013

Grandma's 80th Part 2

Monday night was the game. Before we left Grandma opened up some gifts from everyone.  Here she is looking at the photo-book Michelle made with pictures of all the grand and great grandkids.
Grandma and the great grandchildren
Colin turned 10 months old on the day of his very first baseball game!  Here he is enjoying a hot dog, also a first! While Colin enjoyed his dinner he achieved fame by being featured on the jumbo tron!  I wish I had my camera out and was able to catch it.
The whole gang
Anderson wasn't feeling too well so he snuggled with his Grandma Mindy.  I think its a very sweet picture.
I tried to take a picture of the boys together but they all turned out about like this...
Liam had a GREAT time at the game.  He watched the game, danced to the music, and even got a poster from the Bobcat.
Momma and her sweet baby boys
Liam was making silly faces and doing everything he could to make Brady laugh
Chilling in his big boy seat.
Colin and Brady
We left the game early because the boys were getting tired.  When Liam actually sits down and asks to take his shoes off you know he is pooped!  It was a sign that we needed to get going.  On our way home Liam was singing Colin to sleep to a song I made up for him as a baby.  Anyway, it was the cutest because he changed "Liam" to "brother" and he sang "Sweet dreams to brother."  It was awesome.  Liam was also very into the maps on our phone to get places.  He asked to navigate on the way home from the game and would repeat whatever they said and would tell daddy "turn left in one mile"  He's a good guy.
Tuesday morning we took the boys to the playground.  The main goal was to get Colin's 10-month pictures since I failed the day before. I will post Colin's 10-month post later but here is a cute one of the boys.
After the playground we did some more swimming.  I love swimming with the boys and they love the water, too!  
We played in the pool until the boys' nap time.  While the boys napped Chris and I ran a couple of errands.  When we got back and the boys were awake we went to say our good-byes to everyone.  Pretty much everyone was down at the pool and when we got down there Liam asked to swim some more.  We let the boys get in the pool while we stayed dry.
Liam had fun playing with Colton
Colin swimming with Trudi, Faith, and Tyra (Faith is hiding)
Anderson swimming with Michelle
Liam leaping into the pool with Aunt Trudi
The rest of us watched from the sidelines
Sweet Brady.
We had a lovely time seeing everyone and as usual it went way too fast!  

No comments: