Last Wednesday it was blazing hot outside so during Colin's nap I decided that Liam and I would have a water balloon fight. Liam LOVED it. He kept telling me "I splash you mama" We stayed out front doing our best to keep cool and playing until Colin woke up .
This sweet boy had spaghetti for lunch and showed me he knows how to clap!! Apparently, he actually first clapped on Tuesday the 4th but Chris failed to let me know.
So in my excitement I took a video and sent it to Chris, which is when he informed me Colin had clapped the night before.
Later that afternoon the boys and I filled up a ton of water balloons so we could have a surprise attack on daddy. Here are the boys with all the water balloons. Colin had a blast chewing on them and then thought it was hilarious when they popped on him (Yes, I know they can be a choking hazard and yes, I was sitting next to him the whole time)
Thursday night we went to Chilli's for dinner and this little man was wired! On the way home he was laughing and sticking his tongue out at Sadie. She was very impressed with how long it is. Here is his Gene Simmons impression.
Friday and Saturday we had a yard sale at my parents' house. Early Friday morning this sweet, sweet Golden Retriever wandered up and stayed with us the whole day. Colin loved him.
We did find his owners yesterday, which made me happy, yet sad because I was more than willing to keep him!
Friday evening the boys had fun playing with the hose and getting soaked. It's the thing to do when it's >100 degrees outside!
Saturday the boys played in G&G Snay's backyard with the mister. Colin LOVED it!
Having fun!
Liam decided he needed shoes on and stole Grandma's
Lastly I just want to jot down a few things before I forget. Colin is officially done breastfeeding and of course I feel guilty about it ending sooner than I had hoped, but it was getting more and more difficult. On to more exciting things. Colin can stand up for a few seconds at a time. He usually doesn't realize and when he does he instantly sits (sometimes very slowly lowering himself) or finds something to hold onto. It's pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment