Before I get started I failed to post these pictures last week and they are too cute not to share. The boys hanging out in their lawn chairs and G&G's house.
Last week we went and got some ice cream and Liam was so sweet to share with his little brother. Although Colin was on the attack for it!
Now then, Great Grandma JoAnn wanted to celebrate her 80th birthday by going to a baseball game. So a bunch of us ended up spending a few days down in the valley. We decided to head to Phoenix Friday night and spend the night with friends Jill and Keith. On our way to Phoenix, Liam thought these things....
were monsters, angry monsters. Which was funny but then he said "Hey Monster Man you gonna go to Home Depot" and Chris and I about died laughing. He has such an imagination lately!
We got to the O'Neil household late and both boys were out. We basically all went to bed and let the boys play in the morning.
Liam and Connor hanging out.
The boys
Connor and Colin
They were fun to watch. Especially with the age range. Liam 2 1/2, Connor 13 1/2 months and just starting to walk, and Colin 10 months, crawling over everything! We had a great time with them! We left around noon to eat lunch with G&G Casson and Uncle Michael and then head towards Scottsdale to check-in to our room. Everyone had pretty much arrived by 5PM and we ended up ordering pizza and visiting the rest of the evening.
Sunday morning was spent down by the pool. We all had a blast!
Lauren, Colin, Chris, Me, Liam, Anderson, Ryan, Michelle, and Brady
This was Colin's first time in a pool and he LOVED it. He also kept trying to lap the water while sitting in his float.
Daddy and Liam hanging out
I started sitting Colin up on the ledge, counting to three, and then pulling him in the water. It was AWESOME! He enjoyed it so much and the minute I would get close to three his little legs would start kicking like crazy.
Liam found a way to play ball with a water squirter and the beach ball. He also enjoyed the water. It took him a minute to get used to it but once he did he was ready to go!
The boys took a break from the pool and had fun running/crawling around at the splash pad too.
Sweet Anderson
Later that evening we went to eat at a steakhouse and when we got back to the room the grandparents were nice enough to let all us cousins go to the movies. We watched Man of Steel, which I think most of us enjoyed. Thank you for letting us all go hang out!
Monday morning Colin woke up early as usual but Liam was TIRED! He was sleeping peacefully until about 730! He looks so sweet sleeping
Once Liam woke up, ate, and was ready for the day, Colin took his morning nap. Grandma Casson stayed with Colin while Aunt Mindy and I took Liam and Anderson to the park (I guess I should mention some of the boys went golfing, they had a good time too). Liam was climbing on everything but had flip-flops on so he took them off and continued on his adventures. By the time we were done his feet were BLACK. All that matters is that these two kiddos had fun :)
Liam teaching Anderson new tricks.
Eventually two five year old twin girls showed up at the park and Liam instantly called them his friends and started holding their hands. I failed to get any pictures of it.
After the park we went down to the pool again. We decided to just order lunch down at the pool, while ordering they had asked what brought us to the area. Mollie mentioned we were celebrating a birthday. The girl took down Grandma's name and they brought her cupcakes, sang, and even did a little dance.
I'm not sure if great grandma even got to eat one one of her cupcakes but this boy definitely enjoyed one of them, though he earned it by singing Happy Birthday to Great Grandma. Thanks Great Grandma and Happy Birthday!
Colin and Aunt Trudi
After the pool we all took naps and showers to get ready for the baseball game. I'll blog about that tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment