Friday, June 28, 2013

Friends

While we were in Phoenix I found cute overalls for Colin.  I LOVE babies in overalls and I really haven't put him in any.  So I made sure to take a few pictures. He's such a sweet little guy.
Love him
On Sunday we were lucky enough to have some visitors.  The Dysons and Lewises came to visit.  We ordered pizza and had a lovely visit. 
Megan meeting Molly
Here's what a five-year-old and two two-year-olds can accomplish in a matter of seconds :)
Beth meeting little Madelyn
These two were so funny.  Colin, being a little more mobile, was on the attack and slobbered on Molly's head more than once.  No worries, she slobbered back.  He also attempted to crawl on her and was overall very interested in this little person that was about his size.
Silly babies!
Madelyn mostly slept but she opened her eyes right before they left.  She is such a sweet, cute little gal.
We attempted a group picture and it probably would have turned out well but Liam was upset prior to the picture taking.  I don't remember what it was but he was in trouble for something and it was well past nap time so the combination was no good.
16 years of friendship and six kids later :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe! Love the group pic!