Check out these handsome boys! Colin was standing I convinced Liam to take a picture with him.
I love it!
The morning of the 4th the boys were real quite while Chris and I were getting ready for the day. I went in to check on them and this is what I found. Colin was perfectly content that he got up on Liam's bed by himself and Liam was reading.
We took it pretty easy during the day and then went over to G&G Casson's that evening.
Colin sporting his Fourth of July outfit
Colin's 1st 4th!
The kids quickly changed into their swimsuits so I didn't even get a picture of Liam in his outfit.
Here is Liam directing Nate on which way he wants to go.
The boys in the pool.
Liam would attempt to go down the slip n slide and then run and jump in the pool. He caught his Grandma a little off guard.
The kids LOVED playing in the little house
Colin enjoyed crawling around on the slip n slide and then took a little rest with Grandma
and decided to continue on his adventures after a little bit
He really enjoyed opening and closing the door to the house.
Colin was exhausted at this point and really just wanted to be held. Poor little guy was a trooper.
Liam found a new game later on where he would take the sliding float thing from the slip n slide and jump in the pool on it. He had a blast.
Not only did the kids have fun in the house but these three "adults" joined Liam at one point. Ha!
The kiddos played with glow sticks once it was dark enough.
Tyra brought some sparklers for everyone to enjoy. Liam was pretty terrified at first so I stayed in the house with him and Chris brought one close to the window for him to see. He eventually decided it as okay and we went outside to test it out.
Finally it was time for the fireworks! The kids all sat together but once the show actually began they realized they couldn't see and we had to move them :)
Overall it was a great 4th of July!
Friday morning Liam was reading in his bed and Colin wanted up to join him so I put him in the bed and gave him a book. They hung out like this for a little bit.
Friday night there was a 40th Anniversary of the explosion that occurred in Kingman which took the lives of eleven men, one of those included Chris' Grandpa. It was a a lovely ceremony.
Liam looking at the big flag hanging from the firetruck.
The boys did really well during the ceremony. Liam hung out on his dad's shoulders.
1 comment:
I love, love, love seeing your boys doing things together! So sweet.
Post a Comment