Friday morning we took off to Florence, AZ for our friend Craig's wedding. Tim and Mollie were so kind to go down with us as traveling babysitters and even drove the boys to Florence so they could take their time and Chris and I could just get there. It was a little weird not traveling with the boys but I know they had fun with G & G Casson. We eventually made it to the hotel and began getting ready for the evening. Chris discovered he forgot his dress shoes, luckily he work gray dress pants and his tennis shoes were gray so it worked out. Jenna helped me get ready and apparently her boyfriend Shane forgot his belt. Then later we got a call from Jess and he forgot pants and had to borrow some jeans from Chris, HA! Our boys apparently were rushed.
We all made it to the wedding on time and dressed though. The wedding was at a beautiful little winery. It had been raining all day long and continued throughout the ceremony. We all stood in the rain with umbrellas as we listened to the vows. I couldn't see a thing so I watched through someone's phone as they video taped it. Craig and Zyanya looked great and perfectly happy. Once the ceremony was over we mingled, ate, danced, and drank (and slid down the slide).
Ready for the ceremony
Madelyn and I were keeping dry
The girls
Brandi, Megan, me, Jenna, Beth, and Shelby
The Boys
Bryan, Jess with Reed, Wes, Craig (the groom), Shane, Chris, Geoff, and Scott
Shanahagordon
Shelby and Scott
Beth and Geoff
Brandi, Jess, and Reed
Seth with Madelyn's hat. Megan and Madelyn stepped out while I was taking photos :)
The only decent picture we got of the bride and groom
Craig and Zyanya
Shane busting his moves for a dance off (somehow, he did not win)
Jenna wearing her sunglasses at night
The hubby and me
I took a lot of photos but my camera is on the fritz which is EXTREMELY upsetting so half of them turned out.
We also had a little fun on the playground outside when the reception was over. Beth and Shane decided to #slidedaslide.
When we got back to the hotel we got a call from Mollie to let us know Liam had thrown up. I went to see him and he seemed fine just playing in the bath and said he felt better. So Chris and I hung out with him a little bit and then went back downstairs to visit. When we got back up to our room, we found out he threw up again and then as we were getting ready to settle in he started whimpering and I knew he was going to do it again. I picked him up to get him to bathroom but instead he threw up on me, all over my arm and hair. Needless to say I took a shower once we got Liam settled again. He ended up throwing up until 4:30 in the morning and we thought for sure we would be heading home in the morning. Instead Liam woke up at 8:30 sprinting back and forth in our room and feeling great. I was very happy mainly because it was his third birthday and I really wanted him to have a good day. All in all it was a great wedding and we had a great time! Birthday post to come!
3 comments:
Fun! Where was the wedding at? My kids do the same thing...barf all night and then they're back to %1000 the next morning!
It was at a the Windmill Winery in Florence. It was really pretty. Who would have thought it would be in FLORENCE! Ha! Hope you are doing well!
#slidedaslide!! Love it!
Post a Comment