Sunday, May 17, 2015

5 Years and Family Photos

On our anniversary Chris and I took Liam out to dinner and ice cream with us.  He has been acting out since  Colin was in the hospital and needed some one on one time.  Grandma Casson stayed with Colin and Amelia and Liam chose El Palacio for dinner.  It was the happiest we had seen him recently and we really did have a great time.  Unfortunately Liam is still acting out but I am hoping it will pass soon.  
Liam and Daddy.
The next day my grandma came to town to watch Liam's t-ball game and stay the night so we could get some family pictures before she left for Ohio.  We went back to my mom and dad's house and hung out after Liam's game.  The boys had a great time brushing and petting the cat.
Amelia enjoyed her time playing in the grass.
Uncle Matt hanging with Amelia
Colin crashing through the punching bags
When we were in the house Colin really wanted me to put Amelia in this box.  She thought it was awesome!
And lastly here are our family photos.  Liam was not cooperative initially.

This was one of my main reasons for wanting to get photos done.  I really wanted one with the kids and their great grandma, (Grandma Bradley, I am coming for you next!)  I was very pleased with how this one turned out!
Grandma and Grandpa with the kiddos
Sibling photo
My grandma wanted a generation photo.  Also Colin's facial expression is amazing!
Our clan
Baby girl
Colin decided he was done, ha!
Liam
Colin
Boys
My hubby and me
Love this one.  It shows each kiddo's personality.
After photos, Sadie watched the kids and Chris and I had a date in Bullhead to watch the Avengers.  We had a lovely time.  Hard to believe it has been five years!  It has been a great five years with my wonderful husband and awesome growing our family together!

No comments: