Sunday, May 24, 2015

End of The Year Program

Liam has conquered another year of preschool!  It's hard to believe that he has one more year and then he's off to kindergarten!  I'm not sure I am ready to only have one more year with my boy before full time school but I guess I really can't stop it, ha!  Anyway, Liam was super excited about his program and talked about it all day.  Here he is waiting patiently for it to start.
Colin did his share of climbing
Amelia with grandma
Finally it was time for his program. 
He sang his little heart out
Tootie tah might be his favorite song.
Then it was time for there certificate of participation.
Showing daddy
He was a happy little dude!
Afterwards it was time for cookies and cupcakes.  Colin was thrilled with this idea and immediately chose a cupcake.  I did too as I was holding Amelia.  She managed to get a little on her hand but I held it away from her mouth.  Then as I wasn't looking she reached over with her other hand got the frosting on the frosted hand and stuck it in her mouth.  I quickly caught her but she definitely got a taste!
Colin and his frosting face.
Liam's frosting face.
Amelia and her shocked look, ha!
It was a wonderful time and I always enjoy seeing how happy my boy is to go up and sing his songs.  He really enjoys his programs.
Now then, I have a little more catching up to do.  Amelia had a bath this week and was SO happy.  I had to get some pictures.
Cute gal
Happy
She really is a sweet little gal
Later that night she fell asleep like this...
Last Saturday we took the kids to the park.
Amelia and Colin swinging
Pony tail 
Liam pushing his little sister
We played outside for a little bit when we got home.  Amelia got to play in the sand.
We set her in her baby pool to try and keep her cushioned and "safe" but she usually ends up like this anymore.
Later that afternoon Liam had his end of t-ball season party.  Chris took the boys and I hung back with Amelia.  They had a good time judging by the pictures.
Colin got to try out a trampoline for the first time.
Liam enjoyed the jumphouse
Neely and Liam getting some ice cream.
They had a great time and I know Liam enjoyed his 1st season of t-ball, until next year!