Sunday we packed up and went to the zoo. The boys enjoyed their ride out to the car.
The boys were so excited to see the animals. It was probably the most fun they had at a zoo yet.
Check out this pic here it's from last time Colin was at the zoo. He was so little!
Colin is one month older than this bear.
Amelia got her picture too!
The boys were literally running to see the next animal.
Colin with the bald eagle
The had fun checking out the reptiles and tarantulas. I took the boys in first to check out the reptiles and then let Chris go in with them and apparently one of the snakes was not to pleased with his being there. I guess it was a good thing it was in a cage!
We eventually made our way to the kids area and they all had fun playing in the sand box.
We let this girl be free. She did have to watch closely to prevent any sand from entering her mouth though
Family photo
The we went to the swingset and Amelia enjoyed her time relaxing
Colin was all smiles
Liam was running all over. When Colin was done swinging the boys and I had a little game of chase and it was blast. At 11:00 they had the tiger feeding. Cassie the tiger basically just swallowed her meal whole.
Before we left I wanted a mom and kid photo
It took a few takes
This is when the sprinklers came on and got us wet, ha!
I love these kids
We had such a great time in Prescott. Once we finished at the zoo, we made a trip to Costco, and came home. All the kids crashed on the way home. It was a WONDERFUL Mother's Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment