I'm so far behind and it takes so much more motivation to blog when I fall behind, ha!
1. Back when we took the boys fishing I was informing them of how the weekend was going to go. That on Saturday we were going to Lake Havasu to see Great Grandma and then Sunday would be fishing. Liam looked at me and said "you always wear me out"
2. We have been looking around to buy a house for a while now. Starting to get the feeling we don't belong here. We really have no intention of staying permanently but we are thinking maybe another three years. This way kids are older and we can watch Sadie play ball until she graduates. Anyway, Chuck took us to a house and I'm not sure why but he said "Oh Shit" then Colin instantly repeated it! I had to turn and walk away to keep from laughing. Luckily he has never said it again, ha!
3. Liam was searching for a book he wanted to read for bedtime and couldn't find it. He then said "I really want you to help me find that book, it's keeping my mind on" Ha!
We have had some crazy days around here so here are a few of my favorite pics.
Boys being goofy with laundry baskets
Amelia riding in the big stroller!
Kiddos all playing together. It makes my heart happy!
Superhero smoothie drinkers
Pigtails and her little tongue sticking out
Amelia tries out bootcamp
Liam wanted a picture with her
Amelia got to drive in the car for the first time. She thought she was big stuff!
Also I can't believe how big she looks!
Our trip to the mail box
Colin
Riding his scooter
The mailbox had a package daddy ordered. It contained flying squealing monkeys. The boys had a good time launching them
Here it is
When last Thursday came around (4/23) Colin was running around feeling great and then right before bed he said his tummy hurt and ten minutes later he threw up all over himself and daddy. He was miserable and was throwing up every 15-30 minutes until about 2:00AM. We ended up putting his mattress in our room and Chris laid next to him on the floor. He mainly dealt with him since I had a class in the morning. He felt miserable but looked so peaceful when he finally fell asleep.
This girl sported her pony tail on Saturday.
Colin threw up a few more times on Friday but seemed to be doing pretty well on Saturday. He was hungry and wanted to eat so we let him and he did fine with it. Then that evening we gave him dinner and he was good. Then he stood up and puked EVERYWHERE. When he finished he looked up at Chris and said "That was a funny one!" Ha! Poor kid. Then he continued to run around like nothing happened.
Sunday was the Krazy 8 race. We signed up to do the 1 mile run with the kids. Colin seemed to be doing fine just a little tired but had bursts of energy.
Me and my boys
Chris and the boys
Amelia hung back with Aunt Sadie and both her grandmas
Liam wanted to run with his daddy.
I stayed back with Colin. We ran about 20 feet before he wanted in the stroller, ha! It was a good time. Liam did pretty well and ran about half of it. He was excited to get his medal and a cupcake at the end.
Grandma and Amelia
Afterwards we went to IHOP with Grandma Casson. Then later I went to the store and bought this gal some puffs. She seemed to like them but made a horrible sour looking face when she first tasted them but kept wanting more,
Kiddos after nap time.
Sunday I thought Colin was on the mend. He hadn't thrown up and was drinking water but his lips and mouth were still dry and he kept making a smacking noise to try and moisten his mouth. Poor kid he never seems to have an easy run of any virus he gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment