After Colin's release from the hospital we followed up with Dr. Khan and he was not concerned with his very distended belly and bowel movements (or lack thereof). I, on the other hand, was still concerned. Colin was still pretty uncomfortable for days with his belly and would at least once a day tell me that it hurt. I started giving him prune juice mixed with grape juice in hopes of cleaning his bowels. It seemed to work and I was getting him to go to the bathroom at least once a day or at least every other day. Here is what his belly looked like one morning. He is not sticking it out.
Profile
His belly button became an outie. It is normally not.
It took awhile but his belly is back to normal human toddler size but his bowel movements remain inconsistent but he has not told me his tummy hurts which is a lovely sign in my opinion.
Here are Colin and Amelia bonding over tools one day.
The kids are still enjoying bootcamp and this little lady participated one day.
Liam is amazing at balancing. He makes it look incredibly easy!
Colin is getting better and better at it. He had it down but I was too slow at my picture taking.
The boys had dental appointments last week and Liam went first. Colin was very interested in what they were doing. He stayed very close to Liam and made sure he was okay.
It was super cute!
After dental appointments I took the kids to get some lunch and then we went to eat with Daddy and Grandpa. These kids make me crazy some days. I lose my patience and want to run away sometimes but I love them more than anything in this world and would do anything for them!
They are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment