Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 days later...

Liam cut his second tooth! I can't believe my baby has 2 teeth coming in :(  He is growing up way too fast.  Today he was a little cranky, too, and was having a heyday with his vibrating teether (not to mention he was chewing on my chin all day).  That is all I have for now; I am off to work and then Virginia Beach bound in the morning!  First with a pit stop at HOBBY LOBBY!!  Woohoo!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! That's how Paige and Cason were, when they got them they got them fast. Within a few weeks they got 4, and by their birthdays they both had 12! I'm so jealous, I've still never been to a Hobby Lobby.

Chris said...

Hobby Lobbys all have a sign above the entry that says "abandon all hope, ye who enter" (because Hobby Lobby = Hades)

Brandi said...

You shut that mouth. If you'd just move next door to us Sarah and I could go and spend hours in Hobby Lobby and you and Jess could entertain the kids while we were gone. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Chris said...

Well said :)