Our baby is 7 months old today! He is the greatest and keeps us on our toes. He is 29 1/4inches long and I don't have a way to weigh him, but I can tell you he is getting heavier. He is mobile now, still army crawling but yesterday he actually crawled just a couple feet and then went back to his army crawl. He also learned to sit up without having to back himself up like he was doing the other day, and he is learning to stand up against things! Yes, this is terrifying. He has only done it a couple of times but I know he will start doing it more often. His top two teeth FINALLY have made their way through! Thank goodness. It was miserable for our little man the last few weeks. He is still finicky about eating his baby food, sometimes he does great and other times not so much. At the store last week I can across some yogurt bites. We break them up and he seems to eat them well and like them! He drinks well from his sippy cup but still hasn't figured out how to hold it. Someday though! He still screams, yells, makes lots of noises, but no words yet. He is still very observant and loves to explore (which is why his new-found mobility is frightening). We are working on getting the house completely baby proof. We even lowered the crib last night as a precautionary measure! We love our little guy and look forward to the many adventures ahead.
He enjoys playing with the tub we put his toys in, so the other day I put him in it! He thought it was great!
Here he is on his knees- which then leads to him standing.
Yesterday, I laid him down for a nap and he got real quite, so naturally I figured he had fallen asleep. WRONG! He was sitting up in his crib with one leg sticking out through the bars. He just smiled real big and thought he was cool, so of course I had to run down stairs and grab the camera.
Here is a side view.
On that note, he has been a crazy sleeper lately. He tosses and turns. He usually ends up on his stomach too. Last night he had turned himself sideways and had one leg bent and propped up on the crib. I gently moved him out of this awkward position.
Here is our 7 month old boy!
He is sweet
Trying to convince him not to grab the letters
Crawling
Sitting
Naked baby
He is a happy boy!
3 comments:
I have always been able to tell that he got certain features from each of you, but when I looked at picture of him sitting up in his orange shirt, I TOTALLY saw Chris. First time I've looked at him and really thought he looked like one of you. Woah. Also, Caso got excited when he saw the pictures and yelled "It's WAM!!" So he's still working with that. It's officially our nickname for him.
I meant to say he's still "sticking with that." Not sure why I wrote "working".
He is so cute and sweet, I love these pics! And I love that he's at the stage where it is almost impossible to have nice monthly posed pictures where he doesn't steal his letters. Haha. Such a sweetie, growing up so fast!
Post a Comment