Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Battle Wound

So the best thing about Halloween being over is the sales.  Liam and I went to Target, HomeGoods, and Wal-Mart yesterday morning.  We found some pretty sweet deals.  Here is Liam sporting his new sippy cup.
 He was a pretty happy about it and he got to eat some leftover pumpkin pasta.
 Today was not the best day.  Liam had a face plant straight to the pavement.  He was doing some curb hopping and the front end of his walker got caught, he flipped right over the top, and hit face first!  I couldn't believe it.  The worst part is I was standing right next to him and just could not react fast enough.  His poor little nose is cut up and red.  The picture makes it look better than it does in person.  We got it all cleaned up and applied some neosporin.  He was a trooper and has survived his first big battle wound!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Poor WAM! That's the worst, huh? EVERY SINGLE TIME our kids have gotten hurt I was right there, and just couldn't move and stop it from happening. Awful feeling.