Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dino 1st Birthday Party!

Saturday we celebrated Liam's 1st Birthday!  I can't believe my baby is going to be one, but more about that on his actual birthday post.  No tears yet!  Liam's birthday was a success and he had a great time.  We greatly appreciate all those who came and the wonderful gifts for Liam.
Here are a few of the guests....
 Tim, Alex, and Nico.
Ghani, Laith, Maggie, Tammy, and Matt
Liam began opening his presents.  Here he is with a book from Tim and Alex.
Liam and Noah taking care of business
Lovin' on his cow from Great Grandma.
Checking out his new whale bank from Mindy and Randy.
Ripping is wrapping paper.
Noah and Liam working on getting all the paper off the box. They were adorable.
Then we sang Happy Birthday
He placed a few fingers in his cake but only ate a little bite that was handed to him.  I think he wanted to go play more than he wanted to eat cake.
Nico captured this AMAZING shot. I LOVE it!
Tim and Alex saying good bye to Liam.  They had two one-year old birthdays to attend as well as a babysitting job!
Liam and Noah 
They had a blast on this thing
Anderson enjoyed watching from the sidelines in the bumbo.
Liam and Noah taking a break and reading
Family photo
Liam and his favorite babysitter, Tammy. I love how adoringly he is looking at her.
Anderson, Michelle, Aunt Mindy, Liam, Chris, and me
Holly with the munchkins (somehow I missed getting Holly's husband Jacob)
Liam, Maggie, Ghani, and Laith.
I failed miserably at getting a picture of Liam with Nico!  I tried to get pictures as everyone left, but Nico never left because he was staying with us!  We did get a few photos later in the weekend and I will post those another day!  Again, thanks to all you wonderful friends and family that made Liam's 1st birthday party so great!

No comments: