Chris likes to put Liam's Halloween basket on his head and call him a Pumpkin Soldier
He looks cute.
On Friday night we took Liam to open gym at Gymboree, normally I take him Mondays and Thursdays but Monday was a bad day for Liam. It actually worked out great because it gave Chris the opportunity to come check out the place and run around with Liam.
He loves this place. He gets to run free and see all sorts of other kiddos.
Climb on everything
Play with balls
Liam heading up the slide.
Walking with daddy
Going through a tunnel
Chilling
I know this one is blurry but I love his little mischievous face.
On Saturday I was in the kitchen and when I poked my head out to check on the boy, he looked like this...
...sitting in his toy box with all his toys reading a book.
Lastly, here is a little video of Liam sitting in his toy bin reading. He was a little distracted because I was sitting right there. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I am fond of the little pumpkin soulja boy.
On the news the other night, they were talking about how parents wonder how dirty the ball pits and playgrounds (like McDonald's) really are. Well, it turns out, they are truly disgusting. A veritable cornucopia of feculence.
Not that it bothers Sarah. . .
Nope, I still bring home more crap than those pits could ever hold ;)
Post a Comment