Liam was a little monster for Halloween and he looked super cute! He did not mind having his costume on at all and didn't even pull at the head piece.
He had fun being outside with all the kids dressed up. He went and said Hi to our neighbors. This is one of my favorite pics with his daddy.
He went and hung out with Darth Vader, aka Samuel
and a Storm Trooper, aka Nathaniel
He played outside for about 30-40 minutes just watching all the kids and staring at their costumes.
Liam and mommy
Our poor neighbor kept trying to convince Liam to come over so she could give him some candy. Eventually, after Liam wandered everywhere else, he went up to her door. He got a lollipop and enjoyed carrying it around.
Here he is with his goods.
Eventually, Holly, Jacob, and Noah came over, after they got un-stuck from Halloween traffic. We had some pumpkin pasta, pumpkin bread and cupcakes. When they arrived I was still in my witch get-up and it terrified Noah. I had to go wash off my face and even change my clothes before he would come see me (really, I just had to bribe him with pumpkin bread). Noah was a panda bear but refused to wear his costume. We got him to wear his ears for a few seconds by distracting him with toys.
The boys
Liam really enjoyed his 1st Halloween and I can't wait until next year! I even told Chris when we went to bed that I was sad Halloween was over. It is one of my favorite holidays!
1 comment:
Neely LOVES the pictures of you guys in costume, she's bouncing up and down, pointing, and gasping and saying "WOW! COO!"
Post a Comment