Liam has been a little fussy these last couple days thanks to some teeth coming in. His bottom gums are super swollen and today I discovered one molar is popping through. Yesterday, I did everything I could to entertain him, and it is exhausting. He went to a class at Gymboree (a class we recently signed him up for and he goes twice a week), which was great because it wore him out and he was able to climb and play for 45 minutes. Once we got home Liam crashed but when he woke up he was drooly and cranky so we went outside. I ran/walked us to the farther park and we played there for about 40 minutes. Liam enjoyed playing at the park. Eventually, we went down the slide and then Liam decided Goldie and he needed to explore through the leaves. It was so pretty and this tree looked awesome!
Liam running in the leaves
Chewing on Goldie
Having fun
Sweet boy
Picking up leaves. I feel like he looks like such a big boy in this picture.
This one is my favorite.
Eventually, I started throwing leaves at him, he thought it was funny.
Playing some more in the leaves.
Check out Goldie's nose. It is all slobbered and chewed on.
When we got home Liam instantly went back to his crankiness, I can't really blame him with those inconsiderate molars, though. Last night the poor baby woke up screaming at midnight. I was pretty comatose because I worked Wednesday night and only slept about 3 hours yesterday, so Chris got up with him, but there was no calming him. I got up about 5-10 minutes after Chris grabbed the booger sucker, Tylenol, Orajel, and a bottle. Liam has a crazy runny nose too. Chris tried to get the boogers while I got the Tylenol ready. I told Chris to go to bed since he had to get up and work. Liam and I were up til about 1am, before he calmed down and would allow me to put him in the crib. Then he was up at 4 am, and then at 6:30 for good. He was ready to nap at 9 am as usual but only slept 35 minutes. He has been pretty miserable today. His nose won't stop running and drool is just pouring out. It is way too windy and cold to take him outside right now, too. I have even let him watch his first shows today: Backyardigans which he lost interest in after 10-15 minutes and Yo Gabba Gabba which is the WORST show I have ever seen but it kept Liam entertained and happy for a little bit. I hope he feels better soon. Chris is on his own tonight because I work, and I hope it goes better than last night!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of your fall!
Jess and I must be the only parents who like Yo Gabba Gabba, but we love it. Ha. We love the music. Haha.
Post a Comment