Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hurry up, molars!

This is how Liam felt most of the weekend.  Miserable.  When you look in his mouth it is lumpy and bumpy, swollen, red, and a little bloody where the teeth are pushing through. 
I think this is the worst Liam has ever cried and the most upset he has ever been since birth, and to be honest, he is still super sweet even though I know he is in pain.  In our attempt to make him feel better he enjoyed this sucker.
He was satisfied for a little while, and then he was very sticky.  Chris was nice enough to get up with him on Friday night so I could get some sleep.  Liam woke up at least 4-5 times- screaming a couple of those times.  Poor Baby!  Today he is doing much better, still lots of drool, a runny nose, and a cough but at least he is happy and appears pain free for now!
Liam has been into stacking his blocks a lot lately.
He really focuses and has stacked them as high as 4 blocks!
He was proud of himself.
On Sunday morning he sat and enjoyed his books.  
He really loves his books, the best is when he "reads" them in his sweet baby language.  He also likes to get inside the bin and sit and read.  It is the cutest.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I think 4 blocks is exactly how high Neely made her stack too! They're awesome. Poor buddy, I hope those things pop through all at once right....NOW!