Tuesday, July 17, 2012

35 Weeks!

Sunday we took Liam to the aquarium in DC.  We had never been so we thought we would check it out.  It was neat and Liam did enjoy some of the sharks but it is low on the totem pole of  DC tourist spots.  Afterwards we walked over to the Natural History Museum to see if Liam would enjoy seeing some of the animals.  
Checking out a walrus with dad
Playing with some information tool.  Don't worry he didn't really hurt his arm.  He fell before we left the house and insisted on having an angry birds bandaid!
Titanboa!
As of Sunday I have five weeks left!   Thank goodness because I am getting VERY uncomfortable.  This little guy has been jammed in my right rib to the point it hurts at times.  I just hope my rib isn't damaging him as much as he is damaging me!  Still totally worth it!
As of last week all the clothes are washed and put away!  I just need to work on some decorations, make one (hopefully) last trip to IKEA for some under the crib storage boxes, and grabs some little diapers.  
Liam wanted to be in the picture too!
Our little guy is running out of room!  He is approx 5.25lbs and 18 inches long.  The size of a honeydew melon.

No comments: