Friday, July 13, 2012

"Where are you?"

I recently purchased this book...
Liam was fighting us to brush his teeth and so I started searching Amazon for books to see if we could convince him.  This book has been AMAZING! Liam loves to read it with us, brush the animals' teeth in the book, and then brush his own teeth!  He has even pointed to the book and says "teeth" some mornings without me reminding him.  Here's a little peak inside.
Greatest purchase ever!
Liam has also really been into the "No" game as we call it.  If we ask him to find something like his shoes, he looks in all different spots and then when he realizes what he is looking for is not there he says "Noooo", emphasizing the O part of it.  It is really funny watching him.  
Chris recently taught Liam to say "Where are you?"  although it comes out as basically one long word in his cute little voice.  We went to the store and I had gone down a separate aisle when Chris started teaching him this, so now anytime I am not in sight of Liam, he starts saying "Whereareyou?"  It is fun to listen to him and his dad say it over and over until I come into sight again.
Lastly, here are a couple of videos of Daddy and Liam games.
In this one they run back and forth and sometimes Chris jumps over Liam and he thinks it is pretty funny.
Here Liam just runs at daddy and gets to fly through air.  Chris was pretty worn out afterwards!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That book looks awesome. Neely goes back and forth between loving and hating having her teeth brushed. I have to say brushing teeth is the hardest part of parenting. Ha. Seriously, seems like it takes up so much of my time every day. Ha.