Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lots of Fun

This week it has been decent outside so I have done my best to get Liam out of the house as much as possible.  On Tuesday we went to a splash pad with Liam's buddy Jackson from Gymboree.  Liam didn't have to much interest in the splash pad at first and headed straight to the sand box.
Eventually, he heard all the kids laughing and screaming was suddenly interested.  He LOVED it!
Letting the water shoot up his pants.  I didn't capture his huge smile but he definitely had one.
He also kept trying to drink the water.
Here's his buddy Jackson.  He was hard to capture in the water because he was more interested in chasing a tennis ball at the time.
On Thursday we met up again and went to the pool.  Here is our little guy post (HUGE) tantrum prior to leaving.
Liam, Jackson, and Jonah (we just met Jonah a couple of weeks ago)
The babies played in the toddler pool and the moms just sat in the water and relaxed.  It was so nice!  Eventually, they all took a little snack break together.  All three boys kept trading snack-traps.  They are funny!
Lastly, we have been wanting to get Liam a few new toys that will keep him entertained.  When we go to some other people's houses for play-dates they have either a play kitchen or a tool bench and Liam loves them.  Through Grace's advice I started looking on Craigslist. I found the exact same kitchen one of the girls has which is awesome but it is entirely way too big for our house. So instead I came across this cool tool bench that came with tons of tools!  It has so many tools Chris and I decided to put out just a few for now and we can gradually bring out the rest and pretend we've gotten him a brand new toy each time.  Ha!  We went and picked it up on Friday and Liam loves it.  He woke up from his nap and played with it for about 35 minutes straight. I had to pull him away to eat lunch.  
Here's a little video

1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is and how adorable! My son always drinks the water at the splash pad too. Oh well. :)