I am 34 weeks along and we are almost ready for this little guy's arrival. This weekend Chris and I were hard at work. We finished building our dresser, put the crib back up, switch out the dresser from Liam's room, and moved the rocking chair to our room. Liam now has more room to play in his room, which is nice. We have already sold our old dresser on Craigslist! I am just glad we don't have to haul it off.
I had my appointment on Friday and everything continues to look good! I have been having contractions (I did with Liam also but didn't know it) but these ones are painful and make me stop in my tracks. I let the doc know and she said she wasn't too worried and if I did go into labor she wouldn't try and stop it. She thinks I am far enough along. I, on the other hand, do not agree and I want to wait until at least the beginning of August!
Our baby is approx 4 3/4lbs and almost 18 inches long. The size of a cantaloupe! He continues to be very active too!
2 comments:
CONTRACTIONS?!! I gotta get your nursing cover and quilt done. AAAH!
If you deliver at the National's Stadium in a couple of weeks, you can name him Zimmerman or Harper or something ;) Wouldn't that be exciting??
Post a Comment