Earlier this week I told Liam to grab his shoes so we could go bye-bye. I come back out to the living room to find him wearing his rain boots!
He had them on the wrong feet but didn't seem to mind.
I am sure I don't mention this enough but I really do have a wonderful husband. I am at the point where I struggle to reach my feet and was really struggling to paint my toenails one evening. I have a much more difficult time getting to my right foot because:
1. my right hip is not nearly as flexible as my left and
2. baby boy is living in my right rib-cage, making bending VERY uncomfortable. Chris was kind enough to paint my right foot for me.
Saturday was rainy so we went to the mall and I got our new guy this sweet little swim-suit!
Today marks 36 weeks! Only 4 more to go, give or take of course!
Our little peanut is approx 6lbs and 18 and 1/2 inches long. Apparently, he is packing on about an ounce a day.
When Liam saw Chris taking a picture of me again this week he came running saying "cheese" but as usual he didn't smile.
This afternoon the Ives came up from Richmond to watch a Nationals game. Liam fell asleep on the way to the stadium. Chris carried him to Five Guys and I ate first and then we switched Liam over to me but he woke up during the switch.
The Presidents were out so Michelle, the babies and I got a picture with Thomas Jefferson. Unfortunately, Michelle and I are trying to get the babies to look at the camera and this is the only picture Chris captured, I think it is funny.
Liam ended up having his own seat after the second inning. We decided the guys who were there didn't want to sit next to a toddler and headed to the bar. It worked out well for Liam.
Anderson sporting his Nationals gear.
Liam had a lot of fun clapping when the crowd would clap or get real loud, which there were plenty of opportunities to as the Nats scored early and often. It was pretty funny. He also enjoyed dancing to the music, he has quite the moves.
The boys
It was a great day, though it became pretty hot and muggy around the 7th and I felt pretty uncomfortable. When we got to the car I realized my feet were more swollen than they have ever been and I had cankles. It was super attractive!
2 comments:
Love Liam in his rain boots! And live that Chris painted your toes!
Any babies yet?? :)
Post a Comment