On Thursday Liam and I went to Maryland to visit Grace and Lilah because we hadn't seen them in a long time and missed them! We hung out, ate some pizza, and then took the little munchkins to the pool. It was such a HOT day, even the pool wasn't so appealing. The babies enjoyed it for a little while, though.
Liam splashing in the toddler pool.
Liam thought he was pretty cool and kept jumping into the toddler pool and luckily landing on his butt. At one point I told him "no, feet first", which means he normally turns around and backs himself in. I was not in reaching distance, so when instead of listening he gave me a big old grin and jumped right in the pool, I thought he might injure himself. The lady who was sitting next to him made sure he was okay and then just laughed.
Driving a truck around the pool.
The kiddos eventually were worn out and had a snack before we left. Here is little Lilah eating her Oreo.
Then we tried to get some pictures of them together. They never seemed to look at the camera at the same time.
Here they are giving each other a kiss. Liam has an Oreo in his mouth which is why it is open.
Aren't they the cutest!
After leaving Grace's we went to a consignment shop near her house because she always finds the COOLEST stuff there for super cheap. I ended up bringing home a little tricycle for Liam. Unfortunately, it has been way too hot for him to go outside and ride it, plus I need to clean it up a little. Eventually, though, I will get some pictures of him on his cool new ride.
I leave you with this picture of the boy resting on my tummy while watching a little George before bed.
1 comment:
I love the stories AND your bump! And his gf is super adorable :)
Post a Comment