Sunday we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Lake Havasu. It was a GREAT time! The weather was gorgeous, it was about 70 degrees. When we first showed up there were just a few balloons up in the air. They launched a bit earlier than we arrived. As we were walking in we saw about eight people jump out of a perfectly good plane and sky dive. It was awesome! Here are few getting ready to land.
Hot air balloon, I was trying to get mountains in background too but my angle was all wrong.
Balloons
They even had a balloon turned on its side so you could walk inside . Liam LOVED it.
He ran around and enjoyed every minute inside the balloon. They are HUGE!
Family Photo
There were train rides and Liam was VERY excited about that! He rode the train with Daddy, Colin, Grandpa and Grandma
Choo Choo!
Colin enjoyed his day also. He was so happy and content all day.
There were carnival rides for the kiddos and Liam immediately wanted to jump on the carousel. Aunt Sadie and Grandma Snay arrived a little later and joined in on the fun.
Colin checking everything out.
Liam and daddy riding some cars
Liam went down the big slide with me and LOVED it. I know the video is sideways but I have no idea how to flip it.
Here he is going down again but with daddy. He had the biggest grin on his face the whole way down.
After some rides Liam and Sadie wanted to get their faces painted.
Aunt Sadie
We were going to go up in a hot air balloon where they took you up a little ways but you were still tied to ground, but they started taking the balloons down right when we finished face painting. I don't know if there was a new activity they had to head over to or if the wind was just picking up too much. Oh well, maybe next time!
Liam was pretty exhausted after the morning events so we went to Red Robin for lunch and came home. It was an awesome day! This little guy stayed awake the whole way home and was super talkative! I tried videoing but of course he stopped every time I hit record!
No comments:
Post a Comment