Friday was a pretty awesome day. I didn't realize how great it was until just now as I was loading pictures, HA! Colin actually went down for a morning nap and during that time, Liam and I enjoyed some craft time. We started out painting.
Liam was pretty pumped when I handed him the paint. He kept wetting the brush, and putting it in the brown paint and then he would put the brown paint in all the other colors. He barely painted on the paper.
He also got it all over his hands!
We also used markers, crayons, and stickers. It was a good time.
Later in the afternoon these boys played the maracas together
Liam has been really into handing toys to Colin lately and it's awesome.
Then he had Colin attempt to play both of them
I was holding Colin in a standing position and Liam just came up and put his arms around him for a hug but when I took the picture it almost looks like he is choking him. Liam really likes his little bro
Liam let me play with his hair too. We put some gel in it. I purposely took this picture and sent it Chris, but no worries we didn't leave his hair like this :)
Friday night Colin tried some rice cereal and was pretty excited about it!
First bite!
He likes this new stuff on a spoon. He kept trying to grab my hand with the spoon and shove it in his mouth.
Here's a little video. I had no idea Chris was filming so please ignore my obnoxious voice
Liam wanted to feed Colin too
He thought it was pretty cool.
Even dad got in on the action!
His first feeding was a success!!
Saturday Liam had a play date. He made a new friend Logan. They are only two months apart.
Minuet and Liam hanging out.
It was so nice to have a little play date for Liam to go to. I was so happy that he was able to play with some other kiddos. Thank you Megan for inviting us, we had a GREAT time! Plus you make amazing cookies ;)
1 comment:
Colin looks like the cutest little baby bird eating that rice cereal! And I loved hearing your voice :-).
Post a Comment