Liam was all about his brother yesterday! I LOVED it as a mom. I gave Liam his breakfast, placed Colin on the floor in his bumbo, and ran to the restroom. Then I heard Liam laughing and wasn't sure what was going on in the kitchen. My first thought was he's dropping his pancakes on his brother. Turns out he was just making funny faces/sounds at Colin and Colin was all smiles at him. I placed Colin on the table and he did it some more.
After breakfast Liam was still very interested in Colin. He was talking to him on his playmat, tickling his feet, and then he wanted to hold him. So I told him to get in the chair and he could. Liam happily jumped up in the chair, but then Colin grabbed Liam's shirt and he didn't like that too much. So he tried to escape and I caught this picture.
Colin was a pretty happy fellow even if his brother tried to push him off ;)
Even though Liam decided he didn't want to hold Colin anymore he still laid next to him and played.
My boys
Colin was pretty fussy and hard to get to sleep yesterday but that is probably because he has come down with a nasty little cough and a slight fever today. My poor little guy. Anyway he did fall asleep for about 10 minutes and he only wanted to bury his face in his elephant, apparently it comforted him.

While Colin was asleep for his brief moment I finally tried to get Liam dressed and half way through Colin woke up and was fussing. Liam was so cute and kept saying over and over "Don't worry brofer" It was awesome.
Later in the afternoon, we dropped Colin off at G&G Casson's while I took Liam to sign up for swim lessons and then over to Boot camp. When we were getting back in the car Liam looked over at the other seat where Colin normally is and said "Momma, lost baby?" I started busting up! I said, "remember we dropped Colin off at G&G's" and he goes "Oooh" It was hilarious! He also calls his Uncle Matt "Uncle Mack", Ha!
Today Colin has been pretty miserable and his cough is slightly worse than it was this morning. He's also had a very mild temperature so he's gotten some tylenol to help him out a little. It seems to be working. When we put the boys to bed, we always have Liam tell Colin good night and tonight he gave Colin a hug and said "lub you" It made my heart so happy!
1 comment:
Sweet boys! I love the brotherly love and all of the Colin smiles!
Post a Comment