Monday, January 14, 2013

Bowling

The other day Liam was playing with his bro before we left the house.  He was trying to get Colin to hold his toy and kept telling him "hold this"  It was so cute and he was very pleased when Colin took the toy.
The other night Liam was dancing around the living room and Uncle Matt and Chris started busting up laughing, apparently Liam decided to take a bow once he finished his dance.  I completely missed it! I was so bummed.  Chris asked him where he learned that and he turned to him and said very proudly "Super Why".  He is such a cute guy!
Thursday night this was my entertainment for the evening.  Matt's dog LOVES to chase his own tail.  The video doesn't quite do it justice.  He literally will flip himself over trying to get his own tail.  It is hilarious!
Friday morning we started out sitting around like this....
...in our pajamas wondering what to do.  Then Matt and I came up with the idea of bowling.  I wasn't sure how Liam would do but when we arrived he was VERY excited about all the balls he saw.  They gave us the lightest bowling ball they had for him and off we went.
Here he is annoyed that I am taking a picture.  He really wanted to go grab a ball.
Colin chilled in his car seat while we all got our bowling shoes on.
Liam rolling the bowling ball down the lane.  We had the bumpers put up for him and Uncle Matt had to assist his ball a little to make sure it would make it all the way to the end.
Watching his ball go towards the pins
He really liked carrying his own ball.  
Liam set the buzzer off once for stepping over the line and he was a little confused by it.  I think he felt he should be able to walk where he wanted.  
Here is a little video of his bowling experience.  He only lasted 5 frames, but I thought that was pretty good!
Uncle Matt and I took turns holding Colin.  He was the star of the show when a couple of elderly folks showed up to play.  They thought he was super cute.  I have to say I agree with them ;)
Liam's first bowling score
Once we got home I got Liam down for a nap and Colin and I laid down in the bed to take a nap too.  When Colin woke up he was all smiles
Then Liam woke up and came to cuddle with us.
Eventually it turned into lazy/relaxation time with a little Curious George.
Dad even arrived home to join in on the cuddle time/George fest. It made for a lovely afternoon with our boys.
Saturday evening Aunt Sadie came over to play with Liam for a little bit at his request.  While she was here, Liam was doing his own thing so Sadie thought she would hold Colin.  I said it would probably be fine since he was not paying attention.  The minute Matt went to hand Colin to Sadie, Liam turned around and said "No Baby!"  He it very possessive of his Aunt Sadie and wants her all to himself even if he is not actively playing with her.
This weekend it has been freezing, literally! Today we woke up and our pipes were frozen!  No shower, sink, or water to do laundry.  So we all headed over to Grandma Snay's to take showers and do some laundry.  Once we got Liam down for a nap, Aunt Sadie hung out with him at our house and Colin stayed with Grandma so we could go buy some pipe insulation.  Hopefully, it will do the trick and the pipes won't be frozen in the morning!  I also can't wait for this little cold spell to make its exit! 

No comments: