Saturday, January 19, 2013

Park Fun

I have been pretty bad at taking pictures and blogging lately.  January is just a blah month for me and I never seem to have it together.  I also have been thinking a lot about the fact that we really have moved.  For a while, I felt like I was on vacation and now that the holidays are over, I realize it is a reality.  I am having a hard time adjusting and feel guilty on a daily basis for moving my kids from a place with so much culture and activities.   We are still keeping busy, but it's just not quite the same, the good thing has been having our family closer. Anyway, this sweet little man is probably going to pop some teeth here in the near future.  He chews on EVERYTHING!
He's been getting tired of laying on his play mat so we tried setting him up in the bumbo and letting him play with his toys
Tuesday when Liam woke up from his nap, Colin and I were chilling on the couch.  He came out of his room and said "Boo" with a big smile, then cuddled with Colin and me. He even rested his head on Colin. It was the cutest!
We finally had a semi nice day on Thursday.  Thank goodness!  All that freezing cold weather was making me crazy!  When Liam woke up from his nap we went to the park.  Apparently, when you turn five months old mom lets you swing :)
Liam climbed in and out of the tunnels and had a blast.
We hung out for about 30 minutes but the wind started to pick up and made it feel a little colder.  Liam didn't care at all he was enjoying himself.  He sported his new sunglasses the whole time and doesn't complain of the sun being to bright anymore.
Going down the slide.
I was holding Colin and Liam came up to me and said "momma, baby in swing?"  He wanted me to put Colin in the swing so he could push him.  It was the best moment ever. I love when Liam shows interest in Colin, which he has done a lot lately.
Big bro pushing little bro
Here is a little video.
Colin didn't seem to mind one bit.  He turned five months old on Thursday and I will try and get his five-month post done tomorrow!

No comments: