Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Week in Review

After Christmas I had to go through Liam's room and make room for new toys.  This is what it started out looking like, can you find Colin (he's only coincidentally dressed like Waldo)?
After the room reorganization I had to take down all the Christmas decorations, too.  It was a busy couple of days!  Friday night we gathered at Chuck and Debbie's house for Natalie's birthday.  Liam enjoyed playing with his cousins Izzy and Brooke
Colin and Nathan hung out with their Great Great Aunt Kay (she will be 94)
There was some Mario Cart competition at the Snay household Saturday evening
Father-son bonding on Sunday.  I love Colin's face
Later that evening we met up at the Cassons' with the Jacobs for dinner and to allow the kiddos to play one last time before they move to OKC.
Neeliam
Liam and Paige
Cason played on the iPad
Liam decided to sing Happy Birthday to people to the tune of Where is Thumbkin.  Then he would carry the coasters as the birthday cake! Ha! Silly boy
Paige enjoyed holding Colin
I attempted to get one last picture of all the kiddos but this was the best I got.  
New Year's Eve we were low-key and ate at my parents house, made margaritas with my new margarita maker from my awesome husband, and came home by 7:15 to put the boys to bed.  We are such party animals!  On New Year's Day we got together at Mike and Trudi's as one last gathering with the Jacobs.  We will miss them but know they are doing an awesome thing for their family and we will be seeing them in April :)

No comments: