Friday afternoon the boys and I were playing in Liam's room and Liam wanted me to find a toy for him so I asked him to help hold his brother up. He did a really good job!
Once daddy got home we took the boys to the park. As I said in the previous blog Liam was cranky in the morning and was still having little moments after his nap so he needed to get out of the house and burn some energy. Colin did a little swinging.
Liam eventually came over and pushed Colin. He was having fun going down the slide before he came to hang out with his little bro.
My sweet, sweet baby boys
I love these two!
Saturday was a very busy day. Liam had swim lessons in the morning, then we had a birthday party in the afternoon, and another party that evening. Of course it was a gloomy rainy day so it was hard to get moving all day. Anyway, we attended Logan's 2nd birthday. It was super hero themed and Liam had a blast.
The cute gift bags for the kiddos. (I failed to take any pictures so thanks Megan for sharing yours!)
Chris got a couple pictures. This is one of Liam after their super hero training camp. He had a really good time and was very proud of his medal (chocolate) he won. He wore it around his neck the rest of the day.
Logan and Liam playing
Boys playing with cars and trucks.
This little guy looking cute in his batman onesie. Chris and Liam wore batman shirts too. This momma needs to invest in a girl batman shirt to keep up with my boys!
I am so glad Kim invited us to the party we met a lot of wonderful people and Liam had the chance to interact with kids which was great!
1 comment:
Easiest photo sharing ever. Everyone needs to be in the cloud. Ha! So glad you guys came, loved the boys playing with the trucks, such BOYS.
Post a Comment