Wednesday, March 20, 2013

7 Months Old!

WHAT!?!?  My sweet baby Colin turned seven months old on Sunday! I feel like I just did his six-month post.  Colin is just the sweetest little guy and always so happy.  He is 28 and a quarter inches and 20.2lbs!  He is moving around quite a bit and if he sees something he wants he will get to it.  He rolls back and forth and then will turn himself in circles.  He hasn't really attempted crawl or even army crawl but he definitely gets around.  Colin is still enjoying eating and is getting 3 jars of baby food a day, since we just started adding lunch this weekend.  He currently wears 12-18 month outfits, I can get him in some of his 9 month outfits but that won't last much longer.  He still has no teeth but his bottom front teeth are getting very close.  He continues to be very vocal and still thinks his big brother is much cooler to watch and play with than the rest of us.  He really seems to be enjoying bath time a ton lately, maybe because he gets to sit up like a big guy.  The minute we take him out he is instantly not happy with us.  Colin is always very content and just smiles at us.  He has a really patient, calm personality unless he is hungry, then he can go zero to sixty.  Bedtime has become so easy, we read, sing, feed, and then lay him down and he usually goes right to bed.  He still gets up 1-3 times a night  but he did sleep through the night on Saturday!  He is perfectly able to roll back and forth but he actually slept on his stomach for the first time Sunday night.  He also had a foot out of the railing of the crib, so I adjusted him just a little :)
Colin takes two naps a day.  He usually goes down about 30-40 minutes after Liam in the afternoon.  It is nice because it allows for some one on one time with momma and dadda on weekends.
I think he enjoys his time with us
His hair is becoming much thicker so it is not nearly as crazy anymore and it makes me kind of sad that his crazy hair days are almost over.
Sweet little man
Here he is watching his brother.
I love this little guy
He LOVES his toes.
Happy guy
More toe time :)
Great at sitting up
Loves playing with his toys and eating them ;)
Colin is just the sweetest and we love him.

2 comments:

mnurkin said...

I can't believe he's already 7 months!

UsIves said...

Colin looks so fun to be with!