Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend in Phoenix

Last Wednesday I busted out this toy for Colin.  Liam showed him all the buttons and they played together.
This sweet boy thought it was pretty cool.
Liam showing Colin all the gadgets from a different angle.
Thursday Liam was wanting to eat breakfast on his own time.  He asked me to make him some pancakes.  I told him he had to sit with his brother while I popped them in the microwave.  He's waving to Colin here.
I LOVE these boys!
We spent some time at the park on Thursday too.  
Friday Colin fell asleep holding his feet.
The boys played together.
Liam was singing his ABC's over and over and here is what I got.  It's pretty funny :)
Friday Liam really wanted to eat lunch in his room.  So I told him we'd have a picnic in his room.  Daddy even came home for lunch to join in on the event.  We all had PB and J sandwiches (except Colin, he enjoyed some mushy baby food) on a blanket in his room.  He seemed to enjoy it :)
Liam did a little reading in the Parenting magazine before bed.
Saturday these boys woke up very happy and cuddled with mom and dad :)
After Liam's swim lessons Saturday we drove to Phoenix.  Jenna was having a BBQ Birthday party and we figured it was a good weekend to go visit some friends.
Liam had a blast with Gavin.
They played cars.
Colin and Molly had tummy time together.  Liam stopped in to say Hi to them.
Colin and Norah hung out with each other too. Colin is three weeks older than Norah.
Liam was a happy little guy and decided he wanted to give his little bro some loving too :)
We had a wonderful time at the BBQ but I failed to get any pictures of the adults, so I apologize.
Sunday morning we went over to Geoff and Beth's so the kiddos could play some more.
These two stood at the door watching Joan and Geoff unload some bricks .  Silly boys.  They had a great time together.
Afterwards we met up with the O'Neils!  They recently moved from NY to AZ.  We had a lovely lunch at Oregano's and we finally got to meet their little one, Connor.  I failed to take any pictures. I will definitely have to get some on our next visit!   We made a few pit stops on our way home and the boys were wiped out but such great sports throughout the trip!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Haha I like his song. Neely likes to cut it short too, but she does it by going from "...e,f,g..." straight to "...w,x,y, and z". Still rhymes, so I guess she figures it's a good way to go.