Sunday, May 19, 2013

9 Months

This little guy turned nine months old on Friday!
He is still a very happy baby and loves to smile and laugh.  He knows how to crawl but he seems to only crawl short distances and then resorts to his army crawl.  I guess it is easier for him than actually crawling.
His newest big trick is pulling himself up to a standing position.  He thinks he is pretty cool, especially when he stands up in his crib between 5:15-5:45 in the morning yelling at his parents to wake up.  
He is a very vocal little guy and if we scream or make a loud noise he will come right back at us.  It's awesome and has made for some loud conversations between him and his older brother.  He rambles dada and baba a lot but still no real association with the words.  It's just noise at this point.
Colin still LOVES bath time.  He is currently learning to splash around more and makes attempts to stand up or crawl while in the tub.  He keeps his parents on their toes. 
Colin has his 9 month appointment this Thursday but I weighed him at 22.6lbs and 29 1/2 inches.  We'll have to wait and see how close I am.  
This month was a little more difficult to get pictures because he is constantly in motion!  As you can see the camera couldn't even keep up with his feet!
This sweet little guy loves to eat and eats three jars of food daily with along with crunchies, bananas, puffs, yogurt bites, etc.  I would love to give him more food but he still only has two teeth and it's hard to find many other soft or dissolvable foods. 
Colin also LOVES to be outside.  He tends to get very upset when we make him come back in the house.
This picture is one of my favorites!  I love that you can see how happy he is and his little teethers.
Always in motion.  He's not much for cuddling anymore.
Sweet little guy.
He likes to make silly faces
I kept trying to place him where I could get a good picture, but he would immediately move  on me.
We love this sweet, fun, loving little guy and can't wait to see what this next month brings.

2 comments:

Mindy Harden said...

Sweet, beautiful baby boy!! :0) We are all excited to see you guys in just under 4 weeks!

UsIves said...

I think he's looking more and more like his big brother! Cutie Casson boys :-)