Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Crawling and Super Heroes

This one is from a couple of weeks ago.  We went to the grocery store and I put Colin in the car cart with Liam for the first time!  They did AWESOME throughout the whole store!  Liam did not get upset with Colin once.  It was amazing and they were super cute!
Colin has been learning new things lately!  He has really been into the coffee table and wanting to stand himself up next to it.  He started putting himself in a standing position by pulling up on something on 5/7/13.  Then on Wednesday of last week (5/8/13)  the boys were at Grandma Casson's all day and when Colin got home he started CRAWLING!  I screamed for Chris to come see and then immediately asked if his mom said whether or not Colin crawled earlier at her house.  Luckily, he did not and he saved his first crawling moments for his momma!  I was thrilled!
Here's a video.  I hope it works blogger and youtube are not cooperating this evening :/
Ghani and Maggie sent the boys some awesome super-hero shirts.  I put Colin in his Superman shirt Friday morning and when Liam woke up he saw it and immediately said he wanted to be Superman too.  I told him he has a cool Batman shirt to wear.  He put his on right away and started saying he was a superhero and was flying around.
My sweet boys
LOVE this one!
Best superheroes EVER!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

That's awesome he saved crawling for when you were there! I actually feel like Jess has been there for our kids first crawls, and even most of their first steps, magically. I think Cason might be the only one who walked for the first time while he was at work.

Unknown said...

The cutest super heroes ever!!!