I want to post a few videos and jot down a few things before I post on our trip to Virginia!
I think I mentioned before that Liam has discovered Rescue Bots and LOVES it. About a month ago, we bought him a rescue bot, Blades, he has had a blast playing with him. Here he is after we first brought Blades into our lives, Ha!
Colin is quite the little character lately. He gives kisses with his mouth wide open. He has a belly button obsession and if he wants to see his dad's belly and dad doesn't show him, he becomes QUITE angry! He has learned to show his frustrations with a little stomping. He has also gotten his very first mole; it's on his toe and it is so cute! He LOVES to be outside and has figured out how to climb the play set and go down the slide. He mastered it awhile ago but here is a little video.
He also likes to blow bubbles in the bath.
The boys have found that playing on our bed is an absolute blast. The other night Liam was "falling" and Colin joined in.
No comments:
Post a Comment