Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party!

Saturday evening we threw a Halloween party for the kiddos at G&G Casson's house.  The kids seemed to have a BLAST!
Payton, Riley, and Stella
Riley and Brooke
Basically, everyone arrived and then we ate a lot of food.  Thanks Pinterest, for the ideas :)
Colin decided he was hungry the minute the party started so he ate and did some people watching
Chris had a costume in mind and hurried to get ready as people were arriving.  His dad was was little taken back.
My little dragon
Sleeping Beauty holding baby Reed
Spiderman and Liam
It was pretty hot outside and Liam did not want to get into his costume right away and I didn't blame him.
Yoda and Grandpa C. cooking hotdogs for everyone.
The kids had SO much fun running around and playing
The hubby and me
Once the kids ate, they took a little break from playing to decorate their pumpkins.  From Left to right: Lily, Stella, Paige, Liam, Cason, Avery, Izzy, and Riley
Left to right again: Brooke, Riley, Cason, Avery, Izzy, Riley, Lily, Stella, and Paige
Colin had fun putting some stickers on his pumpkin.
After the pumpkin painting it was time to have the kids trick or treat!  We set up stations around the yard and the kids made multiple passes until all the candy was gone.
Liam put on his monkey costume :)
Station 1: Trudi and Anne
Station 2: Grandpa Casson
Station 3: Tyra
Station 4: Veronica
Station 5: Brandi.  She was a trooper.  She was stuck in a dark corner handing out goldfish, Ha!
Daddy and Liam
Kids sprinting to the next station
Daddy and Colin
The best one I could get with the boys
The kids still going around back to station 1
Uncle Bob joined the fun and kept Grandpa C. company
Once all the candy was gone the kiddos hung out in the grass and ate their treats
It was a great time and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
Here was the entrance to the party :)
Thanks to everyone who came!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

haha, love Chris' clever costume!

Mindy said...

What a fantastic party!! Christopher's costume was awesome (a little look into the future, maybe?) and the prettiest Sleeping Beauty ever! :0)

UsIves said...

I had gotten so far behind on your blog! General observations:

1. I miss you 4!
2. Colin's haircut makes him look so grown up- and a lot like his handsome brother.
3. That looks like SUCH a fun Halloween party! I am impressed. I think "Tim" and Sleeping Beauty may have stolen the show; which is saying a lot! :)

Unknown said...

Chris' costume is amazing!