Prepare yourselves now for a whole lot of pictures :)
Sunday we went to the Belvedere Pumpkin Patch. We drove down with the Hamadis and met up with Aunt Mindy and the Ives. I pretty much love this place and am so glad we have been able to go three years in a row.
Sweet Colin taking in the sights when we first arrived.
Liam being a flower.
Colin thought this spider was pretty cool
They had a lot of baby goats this year and they were the CUTEST!
Liam thought so too.
Colin is all about animals right now and had a blast petting the goat. He is not shy at all and stuck his little hand right in.
After seeing the animals we went on over to the pig races.
They always pick kids to come down and cheer the pigs on and then the last race they get some of the parents to come down and do the chicken dance. Well the guy was right in front of Chris and me and he said he was picking the quietest person. So naturally I thought I would point at Chris in hopes it would be him, plus I was holding Colin. Nope! Instead he picked me since I was "pointing someone else out". Ha!
So I got to wear a fancy flannel shirt, straw hat, and do the chicken dance!
But for participating I got a cool pig nose. Liam and Colin thought it was pretty cool.
After the pig races we continued on our adventures around the plantation. Colin and daddy played on these horses.
Liam and Anderson went down the tube slide. (So did Colin and Brady but they had assistance)
Then the boys played in the sand, toys, and bikes area.
Bike riding
Boys by the sunflowers :)
It was a BLAZING hot day and Colin began to get pretty rosey and cranky. So I took him over to the hand washing station and let him play in the cold water and soaked his hair. He was perfectly content.
Liam was pretty interested in Brady and played peek-a-boo with him. Brady thought Liam was quite funny.
We decided to take the boys to get pony rides. Liam wasn't up to it this year but Colin was screaming to get out of the stroller and see the pony. He had a really good time for his first pony ride!
Anderson and Colin
Liam wanted to go ride these little things instead of the pony.
He loved it and we took him 3 times :)
Laith also enjoyed it
Anderson decided he needed a turn too.
Liam and I took a walk to find some milk for Colin, but we found out that they didn't have milk anywhere on the farm! So instead we came back with funnel cake with lots of powdered sugar :)
Hamadis and Cassons
My boys and me on our way to the pumpkin patch.
Boys picking pumpkins
Sweet, Tired boy, it was a long day!
I LOVE this picture! To some it may look like Liam is choking Colin but really he was being so sweet and giving Colin a hug. I love my boys.
The best family photo we could get.
Cousins
The Ives
Liam and picked the perfect pumpkin. He was pretty excited. It now sits on Aunt Mindy's steps :)
The hubster and me
They boys wanted a ride in the wheelbarrow.
Liam climbing on some pumpkins
At this pumpkin patch you can take as many pumpkins as you can for one price if you can hold them for at least three seconds. Ryan did the job well!
We had a wonderful time with everyone and departed from the Hamadi's and cruised to Montpelier for the rest of our Virginia vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment