It hard to believe how soon this little mister or misses will be making their debut! I had my appointment yesterday and I am not dilated/effaced at all which is completely fine. I am just really hoping he or she will come before they want to try and induce. I really think my body can just hold a baby forever, ha! I am getting really excited/anxious to find out whether this sweet baby growing inside of me is a boy or a girl. We are completely ready and just finished washing the car seat last night. Now we just need to install it in the car. I still think this baby has been the most active in the womb and hasn't really shown any signs of slowing down. The most active times seem to be 8-10Pm and 4-5Am. I guess I will be pulling all nighters once this little one is born.
Baby Casson #3 is approx 20 inches and a bit over 7 lbs. About the size of a mini watermelon.
No comments:
Post a Comment