Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Weekend Fun

This was Colin on Thursday enjoying his first Honeycrisp apple of the year.
Friday we had the kids over and did a little cupcake decorating.  Cason, Paige, and Colin jumped right up.  Colin mainly wanted to just eat his.

Liam and Neely eventually joined the fun.
Neely carefully putting sprinkles on her cupcake.
After I let Colin eat his cupcake he went and played with Reed for a few minutes.
Then they all played outside and enjoyed themselves for the most part.
Saturday was the kids Home Depot workshop but this weekend it was also a safety workshop.  There was a firetruck, the humane society brought animals, raffles, face painting, and the kids also got to plant a flower. Colin on the firetruck.
The project for the day was an ambulance car. 
Liam with his ambulance
After Home Depot we went to the park, took naps, went to Reed's birthday party, and eventually the boys did a little relaxing in Grandma Snay's backyard. 
After Saturday I was BEAT.  My feet have never hurt so bad and I did decide I am done being pregnant that very night.  I basically cried myself to sleep thanks to my feet.  SO on Sunday it made perfect sense to ask Liam what he wanted to do for the day and naturally I suggest the Hualapai Mt. Park and lunch at the lodge.  He was game and was even the first one ready.  I survived and wore my compression stocking and basically sat in a chair while the boys ran around.  G&G Casson, Grandma Snay, and Aunt Sadie joined us.  Colin was SUPER excited when he saw Aunt Sadie get out of the car and immediately told her to "watch this" as he made silly faces at her.
Liam going down the slide.
Climbing the fence.
Sweet boy
Sadie attempting monkey bars.
Colin had so much fun making his daddy go down the slide with him multiple times,
Grandpa and Liam playing pretend.  They drove places and had lots of adventures I just can't remember it all.
The boys had a blast and it was LOVELY up in the mountains.  Later in the evening we played outside.  I was sitting and propping my feet and Colin came and played puppy dogs and made silly faces at me.  He was so happy.
Cute guy.
Silly face.
Liam and Daddy played baseball for a while and he continues to do an awesome job at hitting.  He also makes me clap everytime he hits the ball.  It's pretty funny.  He will just look over and say "Clap momma"  We had a good weekend together and who knows maybe this weekend we will become a family of 5?

No comments: