The boys did a little coloring a few weeks ago. It was really interesting watching them in detail. Liam is the one on the green paper. He is all about hurrying through and scribbling as he tells you what he is drawing. Colin's is the yellow on and he was very detailed and made sure to utilize all the paper and careful get close to every edge and if it didn't go how he wanted he would get upset.
Monday we went pick out some pumpkins at the church with G&G Casson. They boys were pretty excited to see so many pumpkins.
Liam with his pumpkin
Colin trying to hold his up. Grandma helped him out shortly after this photo.
Playing on the pumpkins
Colin was sweetly sitting on the pumpkin holding his baby pumpkin and Liam sat down next to him for this cute little photo.
The boys even got some stickers to decorate their pumpkins.
Here is the beast of a pumpkin I chose. I am very excited about it!
Later in the evening the boys wanted to build a haunted village set that I found at the store. Basically like ginger bread houses.
Colin and daddy putting their house together.
Liam putting as much frosting and candy as he could on his house.
Finished product
Proud of his house and he immediately asked to eat it, ha!
Colin helping daddy put frosting on
Place the candy strategically.
After the boys showered Colin wanted to check out his house again. He really liked it :)
Today Colin asked me to draw a smiley face on his hands. I did and as he was playing with the dry erase board. He decided he was going to draw smiley faces on his feet, Ha!
Smiley faces
The boys helped me with a project and they thought it was pretty funny when I painted their feet. Liam kept telling me it tickled and Chris had to help hold Colin, ha! Colin was more than willing to let me paint his hands, he thought it was pretty cool! Although trying to get a two year old to follow instructions on spreading his finger and place them on the canvas was a little rough :)
I am pretty happy with how they turned out and can't wait to hang them up. Colin's are on top and Liam's on the bottom.
*PREGNANCY UPDATE:
Yes, I am still very pregnant. I had appointment Monday morning and had membranes stirpped which has resulted in no baby. Apparently, this little mister or misses is comfy cozy so on Thursday he or she will be evicted. I am completely dreading the induction process and am still praying he/she decides to come on their own! I have a day to get this baby moving but it's not looking promising. I really hate the idea of a doctor picking my baby's birthday but I guess that is how it is going to go. On a good note we will finally get to find out if we will have a little boy or gal joining this family on October 16th!
1 comment:
1) I love how Colin is sticking his tongue out in the candy house picture!
2) I know you're not looking forward to an induction, and hopefully you can avoid it, BUT I am so eager to hear about healthy, beautiful baby Casson and momma tomorrow!!!!!
Post a Comment