Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Few More Things

This video is from a couple of weeks ago.  I was getting ready in my room and I could hear the boys busting up laughing together.  I peeked my head out and saw this...
It was the coolest moment to see these brothers enjoying playing together.  The letter V for Vulture was by far the funniest thing to the both of them,
Tuesday the little baby in my belly woke me up about 4:30 in the morning.  I could NOT fall back asleep--it was one serious dance party--and then I was starving, so naturally I came out to the dining room, ate some pumpkin bread, and worked on some Halloween party invitations.  Needless to say I was pretty much dead to the world a few hours later.  I attempted a shower to wake up but it failed me so the boys and I had a movie morning.  We watched Aladdin and Liam LOVED it.  I was laying on the couch and he was at me feet.  Once the genie started cracking jokes right and left Liam was giggling so much.  I caught this short video before he noticed.  It was neat to see him enjoy the movie so much.
Colin relaxed on me like this for awhile
Once the movie was over I decided I should really get the boys out of the house.  We had a lunch date at Chili's.  The boys were so good and we had a good time together.  Liam wanted some broccoli and while he was eating it he told me "My mouth is like a tree trimmer" ha!
They didn't eat too well overall but did eat plenty of broccoli.  Then they insisted on sitting on the bench outside before we left. 
Tonight the boys and I came home from G&G Casson's and I propped the door to let G&G in because they came over to help get the boys down for bed.  When I opened the door Liam said he wanted to "see Snoopy"  then I heard him say "Hey Snoopy, are you Snoopying around?"  I immediately figured Grandpa C. or Chris had said that before because it sounded like one of their jokes [due to its hilarity -wcc]. I found out later he came up with it all on his OWN.  I guess we are raising another Casson with bad jokes, ha!
And lastly, Colin said "Chris" the other night.  It actually came out as "kiss"  It was so cute and he just smiled as he said it knowing that he was calling his daddy something other than dada.  He can also say his name now.  He struggles a little with Colin but Casson comes out at clear as day :)


No comments: