I am curious to see what everyone's guesses maybe on Baby Casson #3 so if you can comment below that would be awesome!
Now then the quilts are DONE!!! Brandi did an amazing job as usual and I can't wait for our boy or girl to use it!
Girl and boy quilt
Boy quilt (front)
Back
Girl quilt (front)
back.
I was just telling Chris that I am getting pretty anxious to meet our new baby boy or girl. The quilts being complete have made it real to me that very soon we will have a new member to our family! Don't forget to put guesses below :)
8 comments:
I already said so on instagram, but still, my guess is girl!
Boy :)
I go with whatever the Chinese Birth Calendar says, it hasn't been wrong for me yet!
I'll guess a girl! :0)
Any day now!! My gut says boy, but I'm hoping hoping hoping it's a girl. Gives me hope : )
My feeling is that it's a boy. :)
It's just GOTTA be a girl! :)
I think boy- can't wait to find out! :)
Post a Comment