Monday, June 6, 2016

Family Photos June 2016

Usually I try and get family pictures every 6 months.  Once in October/November with Johanna and then sometime in May with whoever I can get in town.  Sadie had told me about a kid at her school who likes taking pictures and wants to be a photographer.  There was some lighting issues but he was a nice guy and captured a few good moments for us.  I also have been wanting to get a picture of great grandma with the kiddos for a while and we finally accomplished it!
So happy to have a more professionally looking photo with her and the kids
My babies
I love how Colin is hugging on Amelia here
Family photo
Kids
He is getting so big!
Cheesy smile
Such a handsome fella
My partner in crime and me
Liam wanted a photo with just him
and Colin too.
We were going to do Amelia too but it didn't work out.
I love Liam's smile here
Amelia
Boys
He didn't get too many with Amelia and he was kind enough to offer to come take a few while we were at the park one day.
Love this little cheesy smile
and she looks way to big in this one. *sigh*
Whelp there you have it.  My kids keep growing and I can't seem to stop it!

No comments: