This girl has a thing with putting her brothers' underwear over her diaper!
Friday before Father's Day I decided to take the kids to the Laughlin splash pad and then run to Lowe's and get Chris his gift. The splash pad was great but also out of order, ha! There was a great playset the kids enjoyed.
Colin jumping
Liam climbing on a giant rock
Monkeys
Then they wanted to go down by the lake
They threw a couple rocks but couldn't get in the lake because it was so close to the dam.
They really wanted to go on the AZ side where they saw lots of people and swim. We made a deal that we had to run to a couple stores for dad and then we'd head to the other side of the lake. I was completely unprepared for this adventure but we bought a bucket and shovel at Target and the kids had a blast!
Amelia testing the water
Colin LOVED it and has asked more than once to go back.
I did not have a swim suit and with three kids I had to make sure they were all accounted for at all times. It was slightly nerve wracking but they were really good.
Baby girl
They decided to have a sand war and put sand on each other and themselves. Liam had it all over his face.
Making sand angels
Silly guy
Muddy sand on them
LOVE them
My babies
We stayed about 45 minutes and they were thrilled. There was only one incident when some people set up a canopy next to us. The wind caught it and it came flying towards the kids and me. I caught one end and thought we were safe until a pole flipped over and was going straight towards Amelia. It was terrifying but luckily it missed her. The ladies on the other side of us came running to help and protected my kids while I was holding down a canopy until others could grab it. Other than that it was awesome and so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment